Friday, September 11, 2015

Dragon Con 2015 Wrap-Up

Another Dragon Con has come and past and I was extremely busy this time around! I'll be posting more in-depth recaps and build logs, but for now I just want to say thanks to everyone I had a good time with and that it was a great weekend for me.

The Colonial Marines & Xenos project was finished and I'm very happy with how our costumes turned out.

A photo posted by Overworld Designs (@overworlddesigns) on
 Thanks to Norman Chan at Tested.com for these photos.




The Furiosa prosthetic was a big hit as well. I'll be posting up more about this later, but for now enjoy these photos!





I didn't finish my Vi costume in time, but I did manage to meet Frank Ippolito!



Check back soon for more! In the meantime, follow me on Instagram or Facebook:

https://instagram.com/overworlddesigns/

https://www.facebook.com/OverworldDesigns


About Michelle Sleeper

I am an Atlanta based artist making props, weapons, and armor from my favorite video games and comic books. I am interested in 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC, and all manner of digital fabrication. I am involved in the Atlanta hacker / maker community, doing everything from Arduino art installations to maker education.

You Might Also Like