Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Atlanta Mini Maker Faire

I am really excited to announce that Overworld Designs will be presenting at Atlanta Mini Maker Faire on October 26th! I don't have specific details just yet on where our booth will be, but you can expect that info to be posted up very soon. Come check out the booth where I'll be showing off parts of the costume making process, some of my completed props, a few in progress items, as well as a live demonstration of casting in resin!

You can find more information at the Atlanta Mini Maker Faire website.

Hope to see you there!
About Michelle Sleeper

I am an Atlanta based artist making props, weapons, and armor from my favorite video games and comic books. I am interested in 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC, and all manner of digital fabrication. I am involved in the Atlanta hacker / maker community, doing everything from Arduino art installations to maker education.

You Might Also Like